Manderley Crochet Blanket & CAL!
Manderley Crochet Blanket is my latest creation and is my CAL for 2020. Oh how I love the book Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier. It’s the only book I know the opening line from…
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.
Manderley is the grand old estate much of the book is set in. The place is seemingly overrun with massive rhododendron flowers bushes. And if this pattern is anything, it’s floral. Big blowsy in your face flowers.
The “taster” pattern is the smallest of the 3 patterns from the Manderley Blanket pattern and you can get it free now! Click here.
Use it to test yarn and hook combinations, to try out colours, and to familiarise yourself with the techniques used in the pattern.
The taster written pattern is totally free.
Order full pattern
Alternatively, you can order the full pattern for AUD$10. You can get your copy here. The full pattern has:
- detailed instructions on how to make a magic circle, false stitch, invisible join and how to work into the lbv;
- charts and written patterns for the 3 different sized squares and the border;
- a full glossary of all stitches and techniques;
- extensive, very specific help for every round including round by round photos;
- video links for each pattern and the border, including mirrored video for the left-handed folks;
- 3 layout plans plus info on how to design your own layout; and
- yardage for 3 yarn weights.
The CAL (crochet-a-long) and RAL (read-a -long) for the Manderley Crochet Blanket Pattern began March 23 and will end July 9.
To follow along the CAL & RAL, sign up to my emails, making sure you check the CAL box, here.
Check out the FAQ page for answers to common questions. Email me if you don’t find what you’re looking for.
Yarn info is here.
I do hope you enjoy your adventures in Manderley.